Do you want your sales team to sell more? Invest today in the sales training that has been more successful in Portugal for more than 15 years!
Many of our customers tell us after participating in our sales training that much of what they did commercially has remained the same in recent years. This had the effect of a systematic loss of market, year after year, and the consequent failure to achieve their sales targets.
You know what they say:
“What brought us here will not take us where we want to go.”
It’s time to rethink your company’s sales model and the strategies your salespeople have been using for so many years! Sales training is one of the most effective tools to do this and it will sure help your company sell more.
Sign up your team right now for a dynamic and up-to-date sales training that will teach you how to sell more in this new reality, with information being conveyed by one of the top sales specialists in Europe.
As for the “The Art of Selling” program, it is the most successful sales training in Europe, and it has been in delivered without interruption since 2003, with one of the biggest sales specialists being in charge of it.
» WHICH COMPANIES USUALLY PARTICIPATE IN THE “THE ART OF SELLING” SALES TRAINING?
We have had SMEs and large national and international companies participate in this sales training.
From our list of customers in this area, we can highlight companies as diverse as:
Adecco, Prosegur, Legrand, Dierre, Weber (Saint Gobain Group), Amorim Group, Digidelta, TAP, Best Travel, ES Viagens, Cotesi, Schneider, Xerox, Boehringer, Haworth, NORS, Fiat, DB Schenker, Intimissimi, Pfizer, CGD, Kelly Services, Best Bank, Teka, SGS, OKI, Cetelem, AXA, among many others..
» WHAT YOU WILL GET AT THE END OF THE 3 DAYS:
- A new attitude, renewed energy and motivation
- You will be able to stop and think about how you are conducting the business process and how you can adjust it to the current reality
- You will be able to integrate new sales tools and strategies to sell more in times of crisis
- You will be able to discover new ways to reach customers
- You will be able to learn to negotiate effectively in order to ensure profitability e success of the sale
The sales training “The Art of Selling” has a very practical and intensive nature, focusing on sales techniques and tools that make the immediate difference in the commercial success of each salesperson.
» TOPICS COVERED:
ADVANCED COMMUNICATION AND INFLUENCE
- How to build rapport quickly
- Conscious and unconscious communication
- Analyzing and reading emotions
- Types of personalities in sales
- VAS Model (communication)
- DARS Model (decision)
- How to adapt and lead the sale
- How to help your customers decide
- Body language and its nuances
- Preparation of the business process
- Strategies for prospecting
- How to reach the most difficult customers
- The role of social media and how to use them
- Social Selling, Lead Nurtering and the new expanded sales pipeline
- How to create a machine for generating business opportunities through the Internet
- Preparing and conducting meetings or visits
- Consultative Selling
- How to sell through “pain”
- Finding out your customer’s needs
- Design of questions of consultative sale
- Developing an effective customer follow-up strategy
- The importance of the ABC follow-up strategy
CLOSING AND FOLLOW UP
- Strategies to follow-up on proposals that work
- Creating the machine that does PING
- Handling objections
- How to sell even though you have lost the deal
» Next Training Dates:
- Lisbon / Portugal: October, dates to be announced
- Training is carried out by José de Almeida or Maria Vieira, depending on the availability of each trainer.
- Normal Price: 1.690.00 €
- Discounts Available:
- More than one Registration: 25%
- VAT at the statutory rate is to be added
» REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS:
- Payment of 50% of the amount at the time of registration for reservation of the seat
- Payment of the remaining 50% once training is definitively confirmed
- Prompt Payment
» CANCELLATION AND REPLACEMENT POLICY:
- Cancellations must be communicated in writing, by e-mail.
- If cancellation is communicated up to 7 business days before the start date of the workshop, the amount already paid will be credited, without it implying any additional cost for the company/person registered.
- The amounts related to cancellations communicated less than 7 business days before the start date of the workshop must be paid in full by the company/person registered, and there will be no refund of any amount paid.
- However, Ideias & Desafios accepts, by written communication, that any registered person is replaced, or that the registration is transferred to another date.
- The amounts related to the withdrawals communicated on the day, or absences without prior written notice must be paid in full by the company/registered person, and there shall be no refund of amounts already paid.
» YOUR INVESTMENT COVERS:
- Participation Certificate
- Coffee breaks
- 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. — 2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. (*)
- (*) May vary depending of the exercises and training dinamics
Good business partners are to be kept close by, as we have felt since the first meeting, when we realized your potential and how much you could offer us. Trust in your work and in your quality has always been there in every training, at each Master College, delivered in good hands. It’s time to celebrate success and for that purpose, I hereby leave our formal recognition for your excellent work, completely aligned with the current needs of the market and the customers, very practical and always refined with your typical motivation and sense of humor.
Sara RoxoMarketing Manager - Pfizer
I have met excellent professionals and Jose de Almeida and Results & Driven are a good example of that. But what surprised me the most and makes all the difference in how he acts is the constant pursuit of knowledge and evolution that reflects your path towards excellence. This makes a big difference in the quality and effectiveness of the training and coaching programs that he delivers.
João FalcatoHuman Resources Director - TAP and Portugália
Training very much in accordance with the initial expectations and with high participation of the teams involved.
Rui SilvaSales Director – Edenred
I really appreciated the experience of the trainer by the practical cases applied.
Ana NascimentoManager - NovaBase
Very useful and necessary training for those who lead teams. The diversity of realities and complexity of human relations is a decisive factor in a company's results. It’s fundamental to structure this knowledge.
José SousaSales Manager - DOUGLAS
Very good, I thought I knew everything and I learned so much!
Jorge NoronhaCommercial Director – DB SCHENKER
I found the training very interesting in preparing for the convention, we were afraid it could be "more of the same" but it was surprising.
Vítor QueirósDirector - Parcial Finance