Team ExperienceAll our team is senior. For the most part, they have professional experience in the sectors in which they are training companies. Whether in sales training, since many of us have been salesmen and sales managers, or in leadership training, as almost all of us have held positions as sales and general managers.
SpecializationIn the commercial field, we are one of the companies in Europe that provides the most training in sales and negotiation. Almost 70% of our work is done in this area, which allows us to have a high degree of effectiveness and specialization. The remaining 30% are distributed by sectors such as traditional leadership, motivation, communication and influence, teamwork, among others.
Preparation ProcessOne of the things that often people mention as being one of our assets is the preparation component. In order to avoid failures, an in-depth preparation action is carried out and that goes well beyond the usual meetings for gathering information. In addition to those meetings, interviews are conducted with some of the trainees and their managers, and in some cases, we also do field observation.
Training Model and ProgramsOne of the things that our clients appreciate the most is the fact that we are very practical. All content is tested so there is no waste of time or attention, which makes training more effective and dynamic. Our aim is that all materials have a simple learning curve, that is, that they can be used soon after the training. For this to happen, we rely on more than 15 years of success and experience in Europe.
Follow Up ModelWe are unique in the market as far as this area is concerned. We provide monthly tips and training articles, specific to the area in question, for 3 to 6 months after the project. These dynamics allow people to remember the contents of the training periodically, thus reinforcing the internalization and use thereof in everyday life.
PriceMany of the training companies operating in the market have training prices that do not include travel and accommodation, which sometimes leads to some unpleasant surprises. By opting for a turnkey valuation policy, which includes all the work of preparation, training design and delivery, when companies work with us there are no surprises in the end!
Innovative training and coaching programs adapted to the current sale realityOur training and coaching programs are the result of:
- Our field experience as sales professionals
- Tested and validated to the various sales realities