Do you want your sales team to sell more?
Invest today in the sales training that has been most successful in Portugal for 16 years!
Now also online in “Live Training” mode via the Zoom platform.
Many of our customers tell us after the sales training that much of what they did in commercial terms has remained the same in recent years.
This has had the effect of a systematic loss of market, year after year, and the consequent failure to achieve their business goals.
As they say:
“What has brought us this far will not get us this far.”
It’s time to rethink your company’s sales model and the strategies your sales people have been using for so many years! Sales training is one of the most effective tools to do this, contributing greatly to your company’s ability to sell more.
Register now your team in a dynamic and current sales training, which teaches them to sell more in this new reality, and with information transmitted by one of the largest sales specialists in Europe.
Invest today in the commercial success of your company!
As for the Workshop “The New Art of Selling”, it is the most successful commercial training in Portugal, being carried out without interruption since 2003 by one of the largest sales specialists in our country.
» As for the Online Live Training Model
- Live Training is an excellent option when room training is not possible!
- With the Live Training, the trainees have the possibility to perform the training anywhere with Internet access, without neglecting the results, since they will always be accompanied in real-time by the trainer and with the other trainees, being able to interact with them whenever necessary.
- Given the current situation in the country due to the Pandemic of COVID-19, Live Training can be a great alternative to classroom training, even reducing travel costs for employees as they can participate without any additional cost.
» Why Live Training Model?
- Controlled environment respecting the safety standards indicated by the DGS in relation to COVID-19;
- Certified training by DGERT from home or work;
- Saves time and money by avoiding long absences from the workplace;
- You can include employees from various parts of the world taking the opportunity to train your entire team;
- Live training where everyone can interact;
- Guaranteed technical support;
- Guaranteed access to training support material;
- Access to the final training certificate.
» Which companies usually participate in sales training “The New Art of Selling”?
We have had SMEs and large national and international companies participate in this online sales training.
From our list of customers in this area, we can highlight companies as diverse as:
Adecco, Prosegur, Legrand, Dierre, Weber (Saint Gobain Group), Amorim Group, Digidelta, TAP, Best Travel, ES Viagens, Cotesi, Schneider, Xerox, Boehringer, Haworth, NORS, Fiat, DB Schenker, Intimissimi, Pfizer, CGD, Kelly Services, Best Bank, Teka, SGS, OKI, Cetelem, AXA, among many others..
» What will you get at the end of the online sales training:
- Stop and think about how you are conducting the sales process and how you can adjust it to the current reality
- Integrate new sales tools and strategies to sell more in times of crisis
- Discover new ways to reach customers
- Learn how to close the sale effectively and ensure its profitability
The sales training “The Art of Selling” has a very practical and intensive nature, focusing on sales techniques and tools that make the immediate difference in the commercial success of each salesperson.
» Topics Covered:
Strategy, preparation and prospecting
- Preparation of the commercial process
- Prospecting strategies
- How to reach the most difficult customers
- The role of social networks and how to use them
- Social Selling, Lead Nurturing and the new expanded sales funnel
- How to create a machine to generate business opportunities through the Internet
- Online sales support tools
Conducting sales meetings
- Preparation and conduct of meetings or visits
- Conducting virtual meetings and their tools
- Consultative Selling – How to sell for “pain
- Effectively discover your customer’s needs
- Consulting sales question design
- Communication and advanced influence
- How to create empathy quickly
- Analysis and reading of emotions
- Types of personalities on sale
- Model DARS (decision)
- How to adapt and lead the sale
- Body language and its nuances
Handling of objections
- Objections response strategy
- What they represent
- Care in answering them
- With effectively vaccinating an objection
- Feel Model, Felt Found
Follow-up of business opportunities
- How to develop an effective business opportunity tracking strategy
- The importance of the ABC follow-up strategy
- Proposal tracking strategies that work
- Creation of the PING machine
» Next Online Sales Training:
- Online: 26, 27, 28 and 29 of May
- From 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (London Time)
- A short break of 15 to 20 minutes is taken in the middle of the session
- We advise all participants to test the system in advance
- Normal Price: 890.00 €
- More than one participant from the same company 25% discount
- VAT at the statutory rate is to be added
» Registration and payment conditions:
- Payment of 100% of the amount at the time of registration for reservation of the seat
» Cancelation and change of participant policy:
- Cancellations must be communicated in writing, by e-mail.
- If cancellation is communicated up to 7 business days before the start date of the workshop, the amount already paid will be credited, without it implying any additional cost for the company/person registered.
- The amounts related to cancellations communicated less than 7 business days before the start date of the workshop must be paid in full by the company/person registered, and there will be no refund of any amount paid.
- However, we accept, by written communication, that any registered person is replaced, or that the registration is transferred to another date.
- The amounts related to the withdrawals communicated on the day, or absences without prior written notice must be paid in full by the company/registered person, and there shall be no refund of amounts already paid.
» Technical requirements:
- It will be necessary to have a computer or tablet equipped with webcam and microphone in order to participate in the training.
- The tool used for the course is Zoom.
- This tool is available on Windows, Mac, Linux, IOS or Android
Online Sales Training – The new art of selling
Participation in sales training, online for one person