Have you ever ever thought about the money that you leave on the table when you negotiate?
When we think of negotiating, we automatically think of “rebates”, but does it have to be this way? We don’t think so!
Besides using the usual negotiation strategies, a good negotiator must have advanced knowledge of human psychology and must know how to communicate and influence more effectively when negotiating. In parallel, he must also be able to decipher the body language and the emotions present in the negotiating theatre.
Only in the possession of all this knowledge can we increase our chances of a good negotiation.
When we thought of all these factors, we decided to create this new workshop, “The Art of Negotiating”.
As for the “The Art of Negotiating” Workshop, it is a unique negotiation training program worldwide that combines behavioral aspects with negotiating strategies and tactics.
» Which companies usually participate in the “The New Art of Negotiation” training?
We have had small, medium, and large national and international companies participate in this advanced training in negotiating. From our list of customers in this area, we can highlight companies as diverse as:
Legrand, Dierre, Weber (Saint Gobain Group), Amorim Group, Digidelta, TAP, Best Travel, ES Viagens, Cotesi, Schneider, Xerox, Boehringer, Haworth, NORS, Fiat, DB Schenker, Intimissimi, Pfizer, CGD, Kelly Services, Best Bank, Teka, SGS, OKI, Cetelem, AXA, among many others…
It is intended for all people who need to negotiate effectively in their daily lives, such as Salespeople, Buyers, Sales Managers, Purchasing Managers, General Managers, among others.
The“The art of negotiating” training workshop has a very practical and intensive nature and focuses on the techniques and tools that allow you to find OUT how to negotiate in ana effective away.
» Topics Covered
The INTERNAL GAME OF NEGOTIATING
- Limiting beliefs
- Value structures
- Emotional control and management
- The role of the EGO
- Positions of perception and their use in negotiation
- Experiential exercises
COMMUNICATION AND INFLUENCE
- VAS Model / DARS Model
- The apparent speech and the hidden speech
- Language Models (Model Goal)
- The 6 pillars of influence
- The use of Storytelling and other influencing mechanics
- Creating agreement patterns
- Use of reframing
- Chunking Up / Chunking Down
- Assertiveness and its use
- Body language and its myths
- Different emotions and how to detect them
- Experiential exercises
- Diagnosing your negotiation style
- Conflict management models
- Preparation of a negotiation
- Needs analysis
- The negotiating action plan
- How to work concessions
- Improve your Batnas (Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement)
- How to work and establish ZOPA (Zone of possible agreement) of both parties
- Unlocking deadlocks
- Characteristics of a good negotiator
- Use of power points
- Negotiation strategies and tactics
- Negotiating role-play, filming and analysis
» Next dates
- Lisbon / Portugal: 13, 14 and 15 of November
- Important: This Workshop takes place only 2 to 3 times a year! Don’t lose this opportunity
- Normal Price: 1.690.00 €
- Discounts Available:
- More than one Registration: 25%
- VAT at the statutory rate is to be added
» Registration and payment
- Payment of 50% of the amount at the time of registration for reservation of the seat
- Payment of the remaining 50% once training is definitively confirmed
- Prompt Payment
» Cancelation and change of participant
- Cancellations must be communicated in writing, by e-mail.
- If cancellation is communicated up to 7 business days before the start date of the workshop, the amount already paid will be credited, without it implying any additional cost for the company/person registered.
- The amounts related to cancellations communicated less than 7 business days before the start date of the workshop must be paid in full by the company/person registered, and there will be no refund of any amount paid.
- However, Ideias & Desafios accepts, by written communication, that any registered person is replaced, or that the registration is transferred to another date.
- The amounts related to the withdrawals communicated on the day, or absences without prior written notice must be paid in full by the company/registered person, and there shall be no refund of amounts already paid.
» Your registration includes
- Support manual
- Participation Certificate
- Coffee breaks
- 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
» Meet our trainners
Very good, I thought I knew everything and I learned so much!
Jorge NoronhaCommercial Director – DB SCHENKER
I have met excellent professionals and Jose de Almeida and Results & Driven are a good example of that. But what surprised me the most and makes all the difference in how he acts is the constant pursuit of knowledge and evolution that reflects your path towards excellence. This makes a big difference in the quality and effectiveness of the training and coaching programs that he delivers.
João FalcatoHuman Resources Director - TAP and Portugália
Good business partners are to be kept close by, as we have felt since the first meeting, when we realized your potential and how much you could offer us. Trust in your work and in your quality has always been there in every training, at each Master College, delivered in good hands. It’s time to celebrate success and for that purpose, I hereby leave our formal recognition for your excellent work, completely aligned with the current needs of the market and the customers, very practical and always refined with your typical motivation and sense of humor.
Sara RoxoMarketing Manager - Pfizer
I found the training very interesting in preparing for the convention, we were afraid it could be "more of the same" but it was surprising.
Vítor QueirósDirector - Parcial Finance
Very useful and necessary training for those who lead teams. The diversity of realities and complexity of human relations is a decisive factor in a company's results. It’s fundamental to structure this knowledge.
José SousaSales Manager - DOUGLAS
Training very much in accordance with the initial expectations and with high participation of the teams involved.
Rui SilvaSales Director – Edenred
I really appreciated the experience of the trainer by the practical cases applied.
Ana NascimentoManager - NovaBase